Buying a Home
• Prepare to Buy
• First Home
• Buyer's Checklist
• Condo / Co-op
• Common Mistakes
• Picking a Home
• R.E. Taxes
1. They only want to look at homes when it is convenient for them.
2. They don't ask enough questions of their lender and miss out on the best deal.
3. They act too slow and someone else buys the house.
4. They fail to choose a real estate professional who is willing to help them through the home buying process.
5. They reduce their offer based on the condition of the house even though the owner has considered the condition when he set his price. .
6. They don't do enough to make their offer look good to a seller.
7. They get confused by the opinions of relatives and friends. .
8. They worry about needed repairs but do not ask for professional advice. .